Titus Bank has a voice that can stop an audience in its tracks. The Vancouver-based pop adventurer can effortlessly shift from a smooth croon to a soulful vibrato to a note-perfect howl — arresting and inviting; confident yet vulnerable.
Since the launch of his debut single “I Do Yeah”, which was praised by BBC Radio 1 as “pop perfection”, Titus has been steadily building and growing a fanbase, despite the pandemic putting a halt to his impressive streak of live performances supporting artists such as Mother Mother, Tim Baker, and Jeremy Dutcher. While Titus previously made waves with his ambitious, song-a-day 365 Songwriting Challenge (during which he wrote, recorded and released 185 in the span of a year), his new music is the result of a shifting focus toward songwriting refinement over sheer quantity. His songs have amassed over a million streams in 6 short months.
Titus' relentless approach to releasing new music culminates in the release of his debut EP Hopeless & Romantic released in July 2022, led by the new single “Radio”, co-written by Jack Newsome (Ryan Tedder, Meghan Trainor).
"With “Radio,” Bank strikes on an uplifting gem of buoyant songwriting and radio-ready hooks, bringing forth an effortless pop charm. It is the kind of track that seems tailor-made for summer, tinged with shimmering guitar melodies, synth earworms, and a giant euphoric ‘80s chorus." - Under the Radar
"The sky is the limit for TITUS BANK’s unique melodic blend" – Wonderland
“From a kid in love with music to a rising star who consistently hones his craft, TITUS BANK continues to build his talent for traditional pop with a heart of indie within his anthemic yet emotional soundscapes” - EARMILK
"Once again, the rising artist has hooked with this tantalizing new offering" – Variance
"Bank's vocals sound coated in caramel" - Exclaim!
"Heartache is unmistakable in Bank’s compelling vocal performance" - The PR Press
• The development plan for TITUS BANK hinges on a consistent stream of singles focusing on connecting with audiences in markets where there is existing engagement/history and/or advantageous opportunities in place. This is an extension of the release strategy behind the Hopeless & Romantic EP which saw the majority of tracks released as singles in the lead-up to the full release.
• Debut single “I Do Yeah" was highlighted by BBC Radio 1 Indie Show DJ Jack Saunders on TikTok after he posted a call-out for new artists' music on the platform. Titus was the first artist to be highlighted out of hundreds of responses which subsequently lead to multiple additional spins on BBC Radio 1. Follow-up single “Bad Loving” was also featured multiple times.
• The majority of singles were co-written and produced by breakout Canadian indie-pop group Valley, which allowed Titus to tap into a fanbase of like-minded listeners.
• Significant international playlisting support from Spotify (Pop All Day, Contemporary Blend, Fresh Finds, Fresh Finds: Pop, It’s A Bop), Apple Music (New in Pop, Breaking Pop, New Music Daily, New in Indie, New in Alternative) and many more
• Featured in international media outlets such as Wonderland, Ones to Watch, EARMILK, Under the Radar, Entertainment Tonight, Variance, POPMUZIK, Exclaim!, Altitude and many more
• Live performance highlights include Festival D’ete (Quebec), Vancouver Craft Beer Week, and support for Mother Mother, Tim Baker and Jeremy Dutcher
• Titus challenged himself to write and release a song every day in 2018 ending up with 180+ original songs released on his YouTube channel, which led to him becoming a Top 10 artist in the 2019 CBC Spotlight program, playing Festival D’ete in Quebec City and several other support slots on big stages in Vancouver and Toronto.